Wednesday 6 February 2008

Symapathy?

First of all, many thanks to the lovely lady who wished me happy birthday! I made sure that my humans knew that someone else cared!!
When They (finally) came home from work last night, He asked me to show some sympathy because He'd ripped part of his fingernail from its bed, and it had bled a lot, and was hurting. Since when did cats do sympathy? I certainly don't include it in my repertoire! Even Her and Him couldn't agree, so why should I take any sides? She was saying it was his own fault and it wasn't half as life-threatening as he was making out. I had no intention of being stuck in the middle, and definately do NOT do sympathy. So, I did the next best thing, and went into my 'zoom around the room at high speed' routine to distract them. They still don't realise that I can do this trick as and when I feel like it - They think it's associated with me having been to my litter tray. So the distraction worked, and She ran off to check my litter tray etc.
Quite fun being a cat isn't it!

Lots of love for now - please don't forget to tell me about yourself if you are a cat if you post a comment to this blog

Tia

No comments: