Saturday 9 February 2008

Grooming

Hi to all my feline and human friends. Sorry I've been absent for a couple of days, but They have both been getting home late and have not had time to help me write this blog. One day, I'll be clever enough to write it on my own!
She got very excited when the postman came this morning. She had been sent a parcel addressed to my 'sister' (in real life Katie is Her daughter, and She thinks that I'm not clever enough to understand that a human can not be my real sister, but it's easier to just humour her) My 'sister' had ordered something for me for my birthday. I even got to the point of being interested - I had visions of toys, or a new sleeping house, or even FOOD...so I launched into my 'walk between her legs' routine as She was opening the present.
What a let down. What a liberty. What did I get?...... a new comb to be brushed with.
She said it was the latest model on the market and that it was going to revolutionise my grooming. I tried to run away, but He intervened (why does He suddenly appear when He is least wanted?) and caught me.
So I had to put up with this new comb going through my fur. OK - it does seem to get rid of a lot more of it than the old comb, but I'm left wondering if all that excess fur was there for a reason? I couldn't wait for Them to light the fire tonight - I hope I don't get hypothermia once the fire goes out when They are asleep. Problem is that She has used that horrible noisy machine called Hoover to get rid of my fur, so I can't have it back even if I wanted to.
If I don't write again within the next few days, assume that the lack of fur has got to me, and I'm having to have heat transfusions etc etc........
Finally, He has said that He will get more pics of me and my friend Molly (my 'sister's' cat) on here tomorrow. He hopes to do this at half-time in the football match!

Lots of love

Tia

No comments: