Sunday 3 February 2008

Birthday Girl

Did I get a present - no. Did I even get a card - no. All I got from them was a dish of wet food instead of my usual boring dried stuff. She said it was a treat for my birthday, but I know that they have been talking about my problems with sh...ting lately, and I'm clever enough to know that She scattered some poison stuff on the wet food. The packet from the vet (sorry guys for mentioning the 'v' word) said that it was full of fibre and good for me, but They think I'm stupid.

Thought I'd play along with Them, so had a little bit of the wet food, then reverted to the dried stuff. This threw Them. They know I find the dried stuff boring, and when I get the occasional wet food for being good (Their words), I eat it faster than They can put it in my dish. So for me to chose the dried over the wet caused Them to think I was not well and take sympathy on me. Some 8 hours later, we are at a standoff situation. I have not touched the rest of my wet food, and They are getting more anxious by the minute. If only They were not so stupid as to think I could not tell when the wet food had been interfered with!

As They have now paid for something called Adwords, I'm told that cats from all over the world can read about me through this blog. So, PLEASE, let me know who you are, and a bit about your life. I haven't got many friends as I'm an indoor cat, so I'd love to have fellow bloggers on my list.

She told me off last night for saying "love, Tia" at the end of my blog, so........

Lots of Love
Tia

1 comment:

Glenda Waterworth said...

Happy Birthday Tia. I hope your hoomans got some birthday photos to share?