Sunday 17 February 2008

Sorry

Hi Everybody

Sorry I have not been around much this week. They have said it's because they have had a lot of work to do and have been too tired when They have got home. I am not interested. This is MY blog, and I should be able to blog as and when I want to, and not just at their fancy. I must admit that I did mess up when setting the blog up in the first place as it asked my age. Being truthful, I said '8', but then the naughty men at Blogger.com said I had to be at least 13 to have a blog of my own!
I mentioned the other day that She had bought me a new comb. I have to admit that just for once, She has bought something worthwhile as it really is making a difference to my coat. I think I've lost lots of weight in the past week if the amount of fur coming out of me is anything to go by! The downside of course is that last night was -5 degrees outside, and I could have done with my extra fur. I had to resort to sleeping in Their bed last night as it was very cold once the fire had died out. Hopefully, all you cats reading this blog will know how to make maximum impact when choosing to sleeping in a human bed when the humans are asleep......
I waited until about 4 a.m., then just jumped up onto His chest whilst he was asleep. He tried to put me back on the floor, so I just jumped back on his chest. He tried again; I did the same again. Finally, he got the message that I was not going to go away, and He blearily lifted the duvet. That was all I needed - dived straight to the bottom of the bed and tangled myself around His legs. Success. He was so tired that he went back to sleep, and I got to stay in the warm for the next couple of hours.
Still waiting for some of you cats (or humans) to comment on my blogs. Love to know that you are out there, and would love to make friends with you.

Lots of Love

Tia

No comments: