Tuesday 13 March 2012

I am still here

Four years and 10 days since They last let me loose on the computer! Truth is - they forgot I had this blog, and I gave up trying to remind them. Then out of the blue this morning, She remembers it! And now the pressure is on me to resume my literary career. Being a Burmese, I will take this all in my stride (as I do with every weird thing that They do or say) and get back to blogging my thoughts to you all as if I had never been away.
They have always had itchy paws and have not stayed in one house for very long, so in the last four years, I've had at least five different homes. Each time they tell me that we won't be moving again for a long time, and then no sooner have I managed to scent every corner of the flat, then the big boxes reappear and they through all their stuff in them. The boxes then take over my space for a few days before being taken away by strange men in overalls. The flat becomes empty except for my travelling cage, and off we go again to yet another 'new' flat and more promises of 'never going through all this again'
They tell me that I'm now back on an Island called Jersey. Guess they are right as I had to endure another 4 hours in a big noisy room on a thing called a boat about a year ago. I'd done that on holiday many times before, but there has always been two journeys within a few days - this time there was only one, so it looks as though this is where we are staying! They talk so much about living near the sea - so there should be an ample supply of fish for me. Somewhere, they are getting this bit wrong, as I have yet to see my food bowl full of lovely tasting fish!
I've got lots to tell you guys about, and will post on here over the next few days to complete the 'missing years'.
Would love to find new friends through this blog though....

Love

Tia

No comments: