Monday 3 March 2008

It worked. What - you might ask? Well, I've been eying up the swing lid bin in the kitchen for a few days now, and I made my move while They were clearing up after breakfast. I waited until They weren't looking and jumped up onto the bin. The top opened up, and I ended up inside. She screamed; He swore; I just looked up and gave a lovely smile when They took the lid off.
How was I to know that I'd landed on the dirty laundry?
At this point, I'd like to warn others of you out there. She might not be representative of all humans, but beware - Her reaction was swift and sure. He was dispatched out in the van to town; She grabbed me and carted me off to the BATH. I hate that word at the best of times, but to have it foisted on me without any warning is just not on. No chance of an appeal. She was determined, and I ended up cold and wet. I just can't work out what I did wrong.
Even worse though was that by tonight, the bin had been replaced by one with a flat lid that even I can't get off, so my plans for a re-run in the morning using advanced tactics have all gone out of the window. Can anybody out there give me advise?

All my love

Tia

1 comment:

Charcole said...

Hello- it's good to meet another cat! I like your blog! =) Meow meow!