Tuesday 29 January 2008

Welcome

This is my first ever blog. Please forgive me if I'm a little slow at grasping how this all works! 

I am a cat. Simple and straightforward - I am a cat, any wd therefore, by definition, I am the most important person in my household, and the only one worthy of having a blog.

My profile will be complete later today so you will have an idea who and what I am, but in a nutshell, I am an 8 year old (well 8 next Sunday) Lilac-Point Burmese, living with my mum and dad in the country near Swindon in Wiltshire, England. Over the next few blogs, I will tell you about the things that happen in my life, with some of the (weird) things that my mum and dad get up to.

As an indoor cat, I have to do with watching the world go by outside house, but there is plenty to see, especially in the garden.

I have lots of toys scattered around the house, and lots of places to sleep. Mum and Dad know how important my comfort and wellbeing is, so they make sure I have everything I need (they don't agree with this statement btw!). Once I have posted a few blogs, I hope that you will be able to write comments back to me. If you are a human, please get your cat's approval before adding a comment.

That's all for now - I'm going to set up my profile now, and get my Mum to find a good picture of me to add. 

Thanks for reading my blog so far

Tia

No comments: